This is a new pop-up window on top of your GeneratorJoe browser window.
CLICK TO CLOSE WINDOW
ASCO Control Panel Standard Features & Design Criteria - Series 300
- Motor load transfer controls (in-phase monitor) to keep motors operating during transfer.
- Pre-transfer & post-transfer load disconnect contacts for signaling motor starters, elevators, VFDs and other selected loads.
- Standard Engine Exerciser for weekly automatic testing of engine generator set with or without load.
- Selectable control switches for voltage, frequency, time delay settings & additional control features.
- Switch position lights, source availability lights, test switch and time delay bypass switch.\
Standard Selectable Features
In-phase monitor to transfer motor loads, without any intentional off time
to prevent motor inrush currents from exceeding normal starting levels.
Engine exerciser to automatically test backup generator each week. Includes
control switch for testing with or without load.
Selective load disconnect, double-throw contact to operate at an adjustable
0 to 20 second time delay prior to transfer and reset 0 to 20 seconds after
- 60 Hz
or 50 Hz selector switch.
Three-phase/single-phase selector switch.
Voltage & Frequency Sensing
Adjustable three-phase, close differential voltage sensing on normal source.
Normal source pickup voltage is adjustable to 95% of nominal; drop-out is
adjustable from 70 to 90% of nominal.
Frequency sensing on emergency source. Pickup at 95% and dropout at 85% of
Adjustable time delay to override momentary normal source outages to delay
all transfer switch and engine-starting signals.
Transfer to emergency time delay. Adjustable from 0 to 5 minutes for
controlled timing of load transfer to emergency.
Retransfer to normal time delay. Adjustable to 30 minutes.
Five-minute unloaded running time delay for emergency engine generator cool
Four-second time delay to override momentary to ignore momentary voltage and
frequency transients during initial genset loading.
Standard Control Contacts
- Switch position indicating contacts (rated 10 amps 250VAC, 32VDC). (1)
for Normal position, (1) for Emergency position.
- Gold plated engine start contacts (rated 5 amps 28VDC or 120VAC)
Remote Control Features
Terminal provisions for connecting:
Remote contact for test or for peak shaving applications. Circuit will
be automatically bypassed if emergency source fails.
Inhibit transfer to emergency.
Remote time-delay bypass switch.
|Electromagnetic Computability Testing:
- EN61000-4-2:1995 Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity.
- ENV50140:1993 Radiated electromagnetic field immunity.
- EN61000-4-4:1995 Electrical fast transient (EFT) immunity.
- EN61000-4-5:1995 Surge transient immunity.
- ENV50141:1993 Conducted radio-frequency field immunity.
- EN55011:1991 Group 1, Class B conducted and radiated emission.
Additional Design Criteria:
- ANSI C37.90/IEEE472 Voltage Surge Test.
- NEMA ICS-109.21 Impulse Withstand Test.
- Digital circuitry isolated from line voltages.
- Optically isolated RS485 Serial Communications Interface (Acc. 72A).
opyright © 1996-2016 GeneratorJoe Inc.
& GeneratorJoe®. All Rights Reserved.
- © Copyright 1996-2016 ASCO
This is a new pop-up window on top of your GeneratorJoe browser window. CLICK TO CLOSE WINDOW